Home Field Advantage
Home Field Advantage is a priority registration event for new students from Plumas County and Loyalton only.


Sunday, April 23, 2017
Begins at 3 p.m. in the lower level of the Library/LRC

Online Sign Up has been closed.  You may still sign up at the event on Sunday.

        • Priority registration for fall classes
        • Consult with Academic and Financial Aid Advisors
        • Learn about support services
        • Tour the campus
        • Enjoy a free meal and FRC swag

In order to register for fall classes at Home Field Advantage, new students are required to complete items 1-4 prior to the event.

1.  Complete the FRC Online Application - Click Here
Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you. You will need your identification number to register for classes. 

2.  Complete the Assessment Test
We use ACCUPLACER for assessment in English, reading and math. The results help determine appropriate class placement. Assessments can be completed:

• At the FRC Assessment Center. Call 1-800-442-9799, ext. 313 for an appointment.

• At your local high school. Please see your counselor for more information.

• At another institution. Please bring copies with you and send a copy to the college by mail or fax or email.

Mail: 570 Golden Eagle Ave.
Quincy, CA 95971
Fax: 530-283-9498
Email: kdrybread@frc.edu

3.  Send your High School and/or College Transcripts (contact info above) and bring a copy with you.
Transcripts are used along with assessment scores to determine appropriate course placement.

4.  Complete Online Orientation - Click Here
Once you have reviewed the information you will be asked to take a 10 question quiz. Your quiz results will be automatically submitted to FRC.

Other Things to Consider

Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be completed online at: www.fafsa.edu.govThe school code for FRC is 008597.
Financial Aid staff will be available on April 25th to provide assistance and answer questions.

Students who need accommodations
Visit the Disabled Student Programs and Services page for more information.

Student Housing
If applying for student housing, complete the Housing Application & License Agreement. Click Here for more information. We encourage you to submit the application to the Residence Hall Manager as soon as possible as housing fills up quickly.