Returning Feather River College Students
- Contact the Admissions and Records Office to get your 9 digit Student ID Number: The Admissions and Records staff will verify or update your information at this time.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor or Counselor: Before enrolling in classes you must meet with an Academic Advisor or Counselor to evaluate your educational and career goals and to develop a schedule of classes according to your individualized Student Education Plan (SEP). Once you have completed 15 units of college credit you are required to have an SEP on file, which should be updated every semester. Contact the Advising and Counseling Center at (530) 283-0202, ext. 313 to make an appointment.
- If you have attended another college since FRC, please send official transcripts to: FRC Admissions and Records, 570 Golden Eagle Ave, Quincy, CA 95971. A Request Evaluation of Transfer Course Work Credit form must be filed before courses from another college can be posted to your FRC transcript.
- Register for Classes: You will need your 9 digit “Student ID Number” to log in to your Student Portal (My FRC) to register for classes.
- Pay Fees: Decide how you will pay your fees by choosing a payment plan option. Options include paying in full at the time of registration, paying in full by the 10th week of the semester, or verifying you have sufficient financial aid to cover your entire balance. You will be required to complete a "Tuition Payment Agreement" designating the payment option you plan to use.
Instructions to log in to your MyFRC Student Portal.