On Campus Housing:
The Feather River College Residence Hall complex is a suite-style dorm that is managed by Feather River College. It is located a short, five-minute walk from campus. One-bedroom units shared by two students and two-bedroom units shared by four students are available. Because there is a high demand for student housing, all bedrooms are double occupancy. Co-ed apartment sharing is not allowed. All units feature one-bathroom, a kitchen area, living room, dining area, utilities, Direct TV service, one bed per student, and private outside entrances.
Off Campus Housing:
Feather River College makes every effort to assist students who are looking for off campus housing. Below are some resources that will aide in that search.
- The Cloman House - Rooms for rent in large home in downtown Quincy (females only); contact Pam Washburn for details - (530) 816-2552.
- Rooms for Rent in large home in downtown Quincy; contact Kimberly Ringo for details - (530) 283-2508.
- Greenhorn Creek Guest Ranch Student Housing - Lodge Rooms; $300 for single and $400 for double; no kitchens, furnished, utilities included; limited food services available; some corrals/pasture available for horse boarding. - (530) 283-0930
- River Ranch RV Park - Trailer space available; student rates - (530) 283-1908
- www.quincyrealestateonline.com (look under the Rentals Available tab)
- www.plumasnews.com (look under Real Estate)
In no way are any listings on these off-campus housing resource sites affiliated with FRC or the Feather River Community College District.