Student Housing supports the academic mission of Feather River College by providing living environments that enhance the educational and personal growth of students and provides a community atmosphere that complements the educational mission of the College. FRC offers three Housing options:
- The Apartment-Style Dorm is located on campus and features one and two bedroom (double occupancy) options.
- The Pines is located in the heart of Quincy and provides a traditional dorm setting with double occupancy rooms located off two corridors; one for men and one for women.
- The Meadows Apartments is an apartment complex near downtown Quincy that features one and two bedroom (double occupancy) options. Preference for this complex is given to returning students with no disciplinary records.
Off Campus Housing:
Feather River College makes every effort to assist students who are looking for off campus housing. Below are some resources that will aide in that search.
- The Cloman House - Rooms for rent in large home in downtown Quincy (females only); contact Pam Washburn for details - (530) 816-2552
- Rooms for Rent in a large home; 135 Railway Avenue, Quincy (females only); $460 per month (includes utilities); contact Kimberly or Tim Ringo for details at 530-283-3737 or 530-927-9712.
- Greenhorn Creek Guest Ranch Student Housing - Lodge Rooms; $300 for single and $400 for double; no kitchens, furnished, utilities included; limited food services available; some corrals/pasture available for horse boarding. - (530) 283-0930
- River Ranch RV Park - Trailer space available; student rates - (530) 283-1908
- www.quincyrealestateonline.com (look under the Rentals Available tab)
- www.plumasnews.com (look under Classifieds)
In no way are any listings on these off-campus housing resource sites affiliated with FRC or the Feather River Community College District.