Feather River College at a Glance
FRC is a small college, though not the smallest in the California CC system. In the 2000s, it typically enrolled more than 3,000 students annually, while over the last three years its student count has neared 3,000. As in so many community colleges, the proportion of part-time students is relatively high. In the 2013-14 academic year, the full-time equivalent (FTE) value was about half of the overall number of students enrolled (2,925).
The performance of an institution may be measured in several ways, and California’s colleges adopted a double approach to account for - the strictly defined - academic progress. On the one hand, data is collected about enrollment and success for each term and academic year. On the other hand, students entering the college every fall are traced along six years and the performance metrics of these cohorts are calculated as part of the Scorecard evaluation system maintained by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office. Scorecard data may be seen on their website and downloaded from their DataMart.
Results of the Fall 2014 term are summarized here in three charts.
Please find more detailed data about the students, instructors, and achievements of Feather River College in the Excel file linked in below. Beyond these quantitative measures, FRC provides a personal and supportive learning environment in surrounded by a stunning natural landscape. The College has teachers and staff who know the students as individuals and take pride in their achievements.
College Wide Data
- Fall 2011 (update coming soon!)
- Fall 2013 Campus Climate Survey by Political Science 140
- Fall 2011 Campus Climate Survey by Political Science 140
- Fall 2009 Campus Climate Survey by Political Science 140
California Chancellor's Office MIS Data
The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Reports
- 2015 Data Feedback Report
- 2014 Data Feedback Report
- 2013 Data Feedback Report
- 2012 Data Feedback Report
- 2011 Data Feedback Report
- 2010 Data Feedback Report
- 2009 Data Feedback Report
- 2008 Data Feedback Report